Monday, June 3, 2013

Authors words, credits

It's been a long journey for me. It took over three years to finish this project. I'm not quite satisfied with it, but at least it's done now. There have been a crowd of people helping me out in times of need when i felt my inspiration waning like a flag without wind. So i'd be amiss if i didn't credit them properly as thanks for helping me through this journey.

Jenny, Sara, Therese. These were the three main persons responsible for pushing me through the worst of it. There were more people helping me, writing encouraging words. And for that, i thank you all. While i have a new story arc planned and written down for this series, i need to take a proper break from it. So i am focusing my efforts on a new project, something completely unrelated to this work. I will return to this project sometime, i just can't guarantee when and how that'll be.

As a side note, writing just 18 pages shouldn't have taken nearly this long of a time, yet it did. I guess that's what happens when you solely write in your spare time with life occupying you constantly with all kinds of stuff. So, thank you all for helping me through this journey, and i hope you'll stay tuned for my next project. The prologue should be up soon enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment